- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 onion
- 1 pepper
- 10 button mushrooms/6 chestnut mushrooms
- Oil spray
- Baking tray
- 2 kebab skewers
- Chopping board
- Mixing bowl
- If using wooden kebab skewers, soak in water.
- Put the on at 160
- Wash all of the vegetables and peel the onion
- Chop the courgette into 1.5 cm chunks. Can cut each ring in half if using a large courgette.
- Cut the onion from top to bottom, then again through the sides, making 4 quarters
- Deseed the pepper but pushing stalk down into the pepper. Cut into quarters from top to bottom, then through the middle
- Depending on size of mushroom, cut into similar sized chunks.
- Chop any meat, cheese or fish if using.
- Make the marinade in the mixing bowl if using. Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl
- If not using marinade, spray oil into the bowl a few times and stir using the tablespoon.
- Place all ingredients on the chopping board and using the skewers pierce the ingredients. Bring to the bottom with fingers.
- Once all kebabs have been assembled place onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Make a satay sauce with peanut butter (or tahini if allergic), soy sauce and a little oil and glaze before cooking.
- Add halloumi/paneer, meat or fish to make it great for a BBQ