- 2 oatcakes
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp full fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp greek yoghurt
- ⅛ lemon juice
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 mixing bowls
- 4 muffin cases
- Using hands, crush up the oak cakes into a dust. Try not to leave any small chunks.
- Place the coconut oil in a mixing bowl and place in the microwave. Put on for 10 seconds and check if the oil has turned into a liquid. If not, keep repeating until it has.
- Mix the coconut oil with 1 tsp honey and using the spatula pour them into the crushed oat cakes. Mix up well.
- Using the now empty mixing bowl, place the cream cheese, yoghurt and lemon juice. Grate the lemon zest and add into the bowl.
- Whisk everything together until it becomes thicker.
- Using the teaspoon, add the oat cake mixture into 2 muffin cases and press down gently. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Take out the muffin cases, add another muffin case to keep its shape and add the cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture across evenly and chill for a further 10 minutes.
- Chop blueberries or strawberries to place on top of the cheesecake, or even mix them into the cream cheese mixture.
- Swap lemons for oranges to a sweeter taste.