- 200ml milk of choice (diary, coconut, almond, oat, soya)
- 80g cherries
- 80g strawberries
- 1 banana
- Mixing bowl
- Chopping board
- Measuring jug
- Plug in the blender and make sure it works
- Chop up the fruit into bitesize chunks. Remove any pips/seeds or stems. Place in the mixing bowl
- Peel banana and break into chunk. Place in the mixing bowl
- Measure out 200ml of milk into the measuring jug.
- Place all fruit in the blender, start pulsing on a slow setting. Slowly add milk in the top of the blender.
- Mix until everything has combined together.
- Pour in glasses and refrigerate until needed
- Use seasonal fruit
- Add leafy (kale, spinach) or soft (avocado) vegetables to balance out the amount of fruit and vegetables.
- Add a tablespoon of oats to thicken up and add more fibre