- 1 pear
- 1 red apple
- 1 satsuma/mandarin/orange
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- Chopping board
- Mixing bowl
- 2 kebab skewers
- If using wooden kebab skewers, soak in water.
- Wash the fruits that have skin on (apple, pear)
- Using bridge, cut the apple in half longways, then in quarters.
- Place the quarters on the chopping board and use the knife at an angle to slice the core out. Cut into 2cm chunks and put into the mixing bowl
- Repeat this process for the pear. Put into the mixing bowl
- Peel the satsuma/mandarin/orange and put the segments into the mixing bowl. The orange segments may need to be chopped in half depending on their size.
- Put the kiwi on its side and use the claw to top and tail the kiwi fruit.
- Turn it around and put it on the chopping board to keep it stable, use the knife to thinly cut the skin off. You can leave the skin on just make sure it’s washed.
- Cut the kiwi in half, then quarters. Then cut these in half so you have around 8 kiwi chunks. Put in the mixing bowl
- Peel the banana and use the claw to chop the banana into 2cm chunks and place into the mixing bowl
- Using the skewers pierce the pieces of fruit in the bowl then bring to the bottom with fingers.
- Complete this process until the skewer is full
Check out our video here
- Use other fruits to add different colours/flavours. Some larger fruits will need to be prepped before
- Sprinkle with lemon juice if not eating straight away so the fruit does not go brown