- 1 ripe banana
- 75g oats
- 1 date
- Pinch sunflower seeds
- Mixing bow
- Chopping board
- Baking tray
- Food processor
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Put the oats in a food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the banana and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl.
- De-stone and chop up the date into small pieces. Add to the mixing bowl and combine everything together using the spoon. Add the seeds.
- Lightly wet hands and divide the mixture into 4 equal sized balls and place on the baking tray. Pat down with hands to shape the biscuits..
- Place the baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown. If still not cooked, leave in oven for 5 minute intervals until desired colour.
- Take baking tray out of oven and leave on the side to cool down.
- Swap the seeds for pumpkin or hemp seeds
- Add raisins, cranberries or chopped dried apricots for different flavours.